B2B Case Study
The Guardian Group provided healthcare placement services, competing in a very busy marketplace. It also owned a specialty division serving the needs of intellectually disabled. The Guardian Group needed a sweeping brand update to serve both companies.
We started with in-depth qualitative interviews with clients, end users, and leadership team members, which identified a powerful and common point of difference. If you hire the one right person in the right role for healthcare positions, it makes all the difference. This is paid off by powerful images of care and key phrases that communicate to the applicant audience and the client audience.
I am a healer
I am a friend
I am Guardian
• Update and relaunch The Guardian Group brand
• Plan, write and develop a new website to launch the new brand
• Generate more applications and candidates through new marketing technology
• Qualitative Research: In-depth one-on-one interviews
• Brand Design & Development
• Site plan, navigation, user utility structure
• Web development
• All new functional lead capture/sales funnel
• Follow up marketing development when new jobs open