TruStar Marketing is a team of highly-specialized experts working together, all focused on exceeding your marketing objectives. We share a commitment to the highest kind of customer integrity: honesty.
We don’t pretend to know everything. We just work every day to leave no stone unturned to fully understand your audience, your marketplace and your important opportunity gaps — one of our core strengths.
TruStars are chosen based on their track record for results and how well they work as member of a globally winning team. As with all great teams, each individual “star” knows that the end game is about winning for you, our client. That’s how we continuously create engaging brands, effective lead drivers and nurturing systems.
TruStar Marketing’s team hails from across America, and our global team connections are also growing. Let us reach beyond geographic borders and brick-and-mortar barriers to design the ideal team for your project and company. Contact Us
TruStar Marketing is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for its growing marketing services business located in Brentwood, TN.
In this role you will function as an adept multi-tasker who is comfortable creating branding elements from scratch and adapting them to a variety of mediums, traditional and digital, for ongoing campaigns. You will work in both digital and print mediums and should have experience in both, as well as some web design. You can easily take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
-Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics, banner ads, billboards, print and digital ads, brochures, trade booths, etc…
-Ability to work on multiple client and internal projects, managing your own projects and stay within budget
-Work closely with copywriting, digital, and web development specialists to deliver outstanding branding, campaign creative, and site design that delivers a positive user experience
-Edit and build website pages in CMS admin and similar platforms, email templates, and campaign materials as needed
-Collaborate with a team of on-site and remote experts and be able to pick up or delegate work based on capacity and deadlines
-Art direct and manage creative projects; commissioning photographers and other artists and writers to complete project components, if needed
-Participate in client meetings as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Communications or related discipline
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with branding, web design, print and multimedia presentation
• 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Adaptive design eye and skill
• Respectful and collaborative – team orientation – building bridges
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, keeping all team members up to date, without asking
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
• Excellent time and expectations management
• Tendency to under promise and over deliver
• A diverse portfolio that demonstrates proficiency across industries and mediums
Special Consideration Given to
• A demonstrated portfolio of site design experience
• Experience working within CMS platforms
• Experience working with Act-On/Hubspot/Pardot or similar lead-optimization platforms
• Website Design and UX design experience
Submit Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com
TruStar Marketing is seeking a Client Services Manager for its growing marketing services business located in Brentwood, TN.
As Client Services Manager, you will function as the key point of contact with clients and TruStar Marketing’s talented team of art, copy, Mobile First/Voice SEO, qualitative and digital marketing experts. In this role you will be accountable for ensuring that client needs and opportunities are proactively anticipated, strategies are communicated and that ongoing work is managed and delivered to high standards of excellence in order to retain and grow client accounts. You are a key leader and part of a highly collaborative team that partners with businesses to help them grow through their marketing.
You are experienced in marketing strategy and understand how messaging, media (digital and traditional) and analytics come together in today’s marketing environment to improve results. You will keep current client business growing through proactive service including strategic recommendations and relationship building. In addition, you will help design and build the TruStar Marketing lead/acquisition program. In this part of your role, you are operationally astute and process driven and will directly help the company advance its own marketing systems, devise new product/service packages and communicate them and keep our brand front of mind.
You may be asked to participate in helping find the right talent for our next phase of growth and excellence, strategic planning and assessments.
Description of Major Responsibilities:
Client Services and Project/Client Management –
You are an expert communicator and marketer who figures out the best ways to present information and working with other team members to constantly improve this skill in each situation. You are humble enough to seek to improve your skills and people smarts and able to communicate multiple types of creative and analytical information with equal astuteness. You will tactfully and positively present good, and, at times, not-so-good information to clients. Client happiness balanced with business budgets and goals are your critical success factors.
You will represent the work, team and values of TruStar Marketing at client meetings, results reviews, creative and research presentations and more. You will establish schedules and manage expectations of clients and will also manage TruStar team members in producing the work product, answering questions, and making sure all parties receive what they need and what is expected. This requires careful balance between the client’s needs, wants and priorities, and managing and communicating budgets. You are agile and tend to be a positive personality.
Skills & Requirements
-Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Business, or other related field
-3-5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience
-Strategic thinking and able to see the big picture, particularly in uncovering and addressing opportunity gaps
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills, preferably in an agency setting in a similar position
-Listening. Thoughtfulness. Care for the client. Care for the work and how things are delivered. (Words matter. Small changes have big impact)
-Honesty and integrity
-People smarts and experience positively building and retaining excellent client relationships by building trust
-Respectful and collaborative — team orientation – building bridges
-Providing reporting to clients in a multiple of formats as required (by TruStar or client)
-Solid understanding of digital marketing and ability to stay on top of new technologies and approaches; naturally curious and constantly learning
-Marketing analytics and numbers savvy, particularly in digital marketing, such as organic and paid search
-Tendency to under promise and over deliver
-Desire to be the best you in marketing today and to help clients improve their current marketing results
-Highly organized and process driven/process receptive
-Ability to get work done across teams on time and on budget
In this position, you will develop an improved understanding of:
• Multiple client business models
• Managing multiple calendars and schedules
• Winning Content Strategy, Digital Marketing and Automation
• Marketing strategies and techniques from branding, research and media through to objectives and ROI measures (analytics reviews)
Platform Knowledge/Proficiencies Desired:
Office 365 and related suites
Contemporary team project platforms, such as Slack, Teamwork
Basic CRM knowledge
CMS platforms (admin capabilities)
SEO and Paid Digital Marketing Tools
Google Analytics/Adwords/Tag Manager
Marketing/Webinar/Conference call tools
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TruStar Marketing is searching for a new Digital Marketing Manager. This role will have primary focus in the area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but may include some cross-over in paid search/SEM. Tasks will include, but are not limited to multi-project management, building and maintaining client relationships and analytical data reporting.
As Digital Marketing Manager in SEO, this person will be expected to manage projects, coordinate deliverables, and maintain client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing project status and tracking progress of various client’s websites for SEO initiatives
• Delegating and managing tasks to meet calendar-based deadlines and team capacity
• Ongoing client communications via email and phone
• Analytical reporting (training provided) of various data sources including: SEO platforms, Google’s Webmaster Tools (Search Console), Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Google My Business
• Continued monitoring and research on Google’s algorithm updates
Additional tasks (training provided) may include:
• Comprehensive audits for SEO analysis
• Targeted keyword research and reporting
• Metadata Recommendations and implementation in various Content Management Systems
• 301 Redirect Mapping and implementation in various Content Management Systems
• Review and/or implementation of Schema markup code based on templated-structure
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com